My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella Book Review!

9:35:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your Goodreads shelf

Sophie Kinsella has a way with words. I love her books. This book was fun and reminded me of myself! Katie, the main character is such a fun and comical character. She is someone I would love to have as a friend! She is going through what everyone is going through, life!

The structure of this book was strong and well rounded. I loved that this was set in London. I would love to visit these places and just walk everywhere she did. All of these characters were fun. I felt as if they were true to who we surround ourselves with. It kind of reminds me of Bridget Jones Diary. It witty, funny, and relatable!

This book has so many strengths. Sophie Kinsella does not disappoint with this. I give it 4/5 stars. 

Thank you for visiting and commenting!