Who Needs Air by Cassie Graham Book Review!

1:20:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your Goodreads
Thank you, Cassie, for providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review. 

Where do I begin with this book? A book about a book that is a love letter to the love of his life?! Please August, I'm your Belle. Come sweep me off of my feet handsome. This book had me swooning over and over again. The love story of August and Belle was not only beautiful, it was tragic and it felt real. It broke me. It literally shattered me to pieces but it healed me.

"This isn't a normal, I'm -into-you sort of kiss. This isn't a let's bang kiss. This kiss is the kind of kiss that sends you into a spiral of bliss. A reality worth fighting for. It's what I've been searching for in that darkness for so long. A truth lived in far too many years. This kiss feels like the home I've longed to visit. I'd been anticipating on the doorstep, lonely and cold, waiting to be let it."

The way Cassie Graham wrote this love story was absolutely beautiful. I felt like I was living it. I felt the emotion. The angst! I felt it all! I'm so in love with the south and NYC so I loved that this book was set in both places. The description that Graham gave of these places felt as if I was walking through the town and city and taking it in.

My favorite part of this book was when they were filming. I loved it! I really did fall in love with this book. It's unlike anything I have ever read before. To read about a character writing a book about the love of his life and then having that book being made into a movie just gives all of the feels.


"I love you. Every sentence without you was incomplete."

I loved every single character, even the ones I loved to hate *cough cough* Tomi and Andy. Cassie, this book was amazing! I can't rave about it enough! You did your thing with this girl. I took away a lot of things with this book. We all need air to live. But that love that we have for our special soul mate is the "air" that we breathe. The only air we will ever need. Without that, we can't breathe, live, function, and we lose ourselves. I recommend you all read this book when it comes out tomorrow. I give this book 5/5 stars!


Thank you for visiting and commenting!