Gilded Cage by Vic James Book Review!

4:08:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


Thank you Netgalley for providing me with an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

This is one of the best debut's I've read. Vic James did an excellent job with this story. Reading this reminded me of some of the older stories I would read in my high school English class. The setting was absolutely beautiful but it did remind me of other books.

The characters were carefully developed and carefully picked apart making the reader fall in love with them and also break into pieces with certain parts.

I found many strengths but also a few weaknesses. I do love a good romance in a story and if that is what you are looking for, you will not find it in this book. Even Harry Potter had a little love in it.

I did like this book but I did not love it. Maybe it was just me, I don't know. This was a very short review. I don't know what else to say but that I did like it but not enough. I give this book 2.8/5 stars

Thank you for visiting and commenting!