The Servant boy by Reesha Goral Book Review!

10:00:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


I received an e-arc from the author in exchange for an honest review. This book....THIS BOOK!

This book is a story of triumph, redemption, and conviction. This was unlike anything I have ever read before. It was poignant and so beautifully written, I wish I had read this sooner if possible. I felt like Reesha Goral personalized the story, because to me it felt like Zayne was the one who wrote it. Zayne was holding the pen and Reesha was merely the story teller. I felt like the readers could all learn from reading the stories that were told in this book. This book is filled with messages and life lessons. It also has a huge important message that this world needs right now. We must not give up on humanity. We must love our neighbor and open our arms to them. Do not be blinded by fear.

The structure of this story is strong as are the characters and the setting. Thank you Reesha for writing such a spectacular piece. I wish that this book could be added to reading list for seniors in high school. They would learn a lot from this. I give this book 5/5 stars!

Thank you for visiting and commenting!