Fatal by John Lescroart Book Review!

9:43:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your Goodreads shelf
Buy on Barnes & Noble



Thank you, NetGalley for providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book was gripping, intense, thrilling, and kept me in suspense. I am a sucker for a great mystery book and this one really did it to me.

The plot is strong and can somewhat be relatable by some women. Kate, her friends, and their spouses have dinner with a couple and enjoyed their night. Kate just cannot get Peter out of her head. She has never cheated and has never thought of cheating but something about Peter has caught her attention. This is where everything starts to begin. I love the way John Lescroart wrote the story. There were a bit of flash-backs and time jumps while the story was happening. It was similar to Mary Kubica's The Good Girl.

The structure of this story is strong with characters that were very likable, complex and relatable. The setting is one that we have either dreamed of living or have seen in magazines. It's a very affluent scene and shows that it can come with trouble. There are so many twists and turns that it will make your head spin!

The story had many strengths. Too many to write and had very little weaknesses. This book had me thinking about "what if they made this into a TV show?" It totally gave me the Revenge/Scandal vibe. Can we shop this book around? There are many storylines that can come out of this book!

Overall, I loved this book. I would recommend it to my mother and to my daughter. So with that being said. GO BUY THIS BOOK AND READ IT! I give it 4.5/5 stars.

Thank you for visiting and commenting!