*Book Review* Enchanting Wilder by Cassie Graham!

3:14:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to Goodreads
Buy on Barnes & Noble

Buy on Amazon

Thank you, Cassie Graham, for providing me a copy of this amazing book in exchange for my honest review. Where on earth do I begin?!

I love romance books. I’m a complete sucker for them. Especially paranormal romance books. This one…THIS ONE WAS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE READ! I found myself falling in love with Declan. Like for real? Who falls in love with a character in a book? Me, that’s who! McKenna and Declan are adorably cute and it makes me totally swoon. Declan kept reminding me of Dean from the show Supernatural and knowing Cassie’s obsession with the show, I’m sure she had those brothers in mind when she wrote the characters of Declan and Wood. 

The structure of this entire story was strong. I love how the chapters go back and forth from McKenna's point of view to Declan's. 

I loved the setting. The opening scene in the bar really set the tone of the entire book for me. I immediately knew I was going to love the book. 

I loved every single character. You can tell that Cassie took her time in building these characters and their back-stories. They were likable and not at all cheesy like some characters that shall remain nameless. 

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone inside and outside of my reading circle of friends. If I could rate this book 10 stars I would. However, I cannot so a 5-star rating it is. I shall impatiently wait for book 2 to come out. 

Thank you for visiting and commenting!