The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti

1:51:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



Thank you Netgalley for providing me with an ARC of this awesome book! It took me a while to post the review because every single person in my family has been sick. I'm just getting over it and felt like this review couldn't wait any longer. Chelsea Sedoti's writing is creatively beautiful and a breath of fresh air. The pace was perfect and steady.

Hawthorne really doesn't like Lizzie Lovett but she becomes obsessed with her disappearance. She starts to "investigate" and figure out what really happened to Lizzie. Hawthorne reminded me of myself with all of the why questions and going about her search for answers, her own way.

The structure of the entire story was pretty strong. I loved the quirkiness of Hawthorne and her family. It made for a unique telling. I absolutely loved Hawthorne. I loved everything about her and her thought process going about everything.

The rest of the characters were equally awesome. The real strength of this book is not the mystery itself but the self-discovery of some characters and the importance of emotional support. Overall this book was great. I would definitely recommend this book to my friends and readers. I give it a 5/5 stars.


Thank you for visiting and commenting!