One Moment by Kristina McBride Book Review

10:04:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-



Thank you Netgalley for providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This book was a depressing read and reading while I was held up in the hospital for a few days made it even more depressing. Maggie is struggling to remember what happened the night her boyfriend died. She remembers bits and pieces causing flashbacks but it leaves her with a great big hole in her heart and in her memory. 

The plot was similar to a book I've read before but it stood firm on its own. It was basic and clear from the beginning how Joey died and he and Maggie were leaping off the cliff and she abruptly stopped and he continued. 

I like the flashback scenes however I could have done without some of them. The characters were good. I felt Maggie could have been stronger but maybe the author wrote her a certain way. 

Overall this was a good book. I was a sad good book. I would recommend this book and give it 3.5/5 stars. 

Thank you for visiting and commenting!