**Book Review** Unforgiving by Alisic Adnan!

4:20:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



Thank you Netgalley for providing me with this ARC in exchange for an honest review. 

Where I do begin with this book? The artistry in this book is just spectacular. The biggest issues that we as a society are currently trying to tackle or have tried to tackle in the past are all in this book! From bullying to trying to adapt to his new life with being adopted by an American family, facing adversity, and so much more.

The plot was an interesting one which made for a great and fast read. There were some plot twists that I did not see coming and some that were a bit far fetched. I felt the structure to this story was pretty strong although and shows that the author did their research as far as biochemistry is concerned. Overall I was satisfied with this book with the exception of the far fetched scenes in the book. It could have been left out.

Meho was a great character and I loved every single layer about him that the author created. Great job Alisic! I recommend this book to my readers who love chemistry and mystery. I give this book a 3.5/5 star rating.

Thank you for visiting and commenting!