The Moonstone (Enchantment, #1) by Evelyne Contant Book Review

9:32:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


A big Thank You to Evelyne Contant for reaching out and gifting me her book to review. 

Everything about this cover is beautiful! Especially the pendant. I'm so happy that I gave this book a try. It surpassed all of my expectations. I've never heard of Evelyn but I'm so glad that I now can say I've read her work. I was reading 3 other books at the same time I was reading this and can honestly say that this was one I kept saying "Just one more chapter". I loved every single word printed on every single on of these pages. From beginning to end, it was great!

The book starts out with introductions to the characters. I want to be Lou. I want to embody all of the character traits that Lou possesses! The plot was strong and pulled you into their world. I want this to be real life! 😆

Every single character holds a strong place in the story. No character overshadows the other which made for an amazing book. Evelyne's writing is a breath of fresh air seeing this was the first I've heard of her or read her work.

To end a book with a cliffhanger is the perfect way to gain and keep readers around. I'm so ready for book 2. Bring it! I need to know the answers to my questions! I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. Don't be afraid to read something by something you've never heard of. There are some amazing authors out there who deserve recognition. Let's give it to them. I give this book 5+/5 stars!


Thank you for visiting and commenting!