***Book Review*** The Girl in the Picture by Alexandra Monir!

8:52:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your shelf on Goodreads
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble

Thank you Netgalley for the ARC. 
I loved every single bit of this book. To the storyline, the characters, the names - maybe because Lana and I share the same last name. I could not put this book down. However, I had to because I work and I had homework. But I did devour this book in 2 sittings! Just 2! I didn't want the book to end but sadly it did. I'm hoping Alexandra can streamline a book two. I'd love to see how Nicole is doing and what she's done with her life. Are her and Lana still friends? Is Ryan included in this circle of friends now? Gahhh! Please make my dreams come true!

First, let's talk about this cover. It's awesome, isn't it? It's mysterious and captivating. The plot was strong, the characters were likable, and the writing was steady. This book follows the lives of teenagers who attend Oyster Bay Prep School. Everything seems to be going great for the students until Chace Porter is murdered. Who did it? Why did they do it? And who is this girl in the picture that was found on his dead body? All fingers point to someone until secrets are revealed.

I enjoyed this storyline. It was one unlike I've read. It gives you a little glimpse of politics and what they'll do to keep their image clean. You'll get to read about teen love and everything that comes with it.

Alexandra, you did an amazing job with this book. It was full of twists and turns which I absolutely loved! Just when you think you know who the murderer is, another suspect is thrown in the mix to boggle your mind and throw you off track. I know I say this about most of my books but this could be a great TV series. So many side stories can come out of this one book. And I have faith in Alexandra that she can make this possible.

Overall, I'd say this book was a success. If you haven't already read it, then you're missing out. I give this book 5/5 stars!


Thank you for visiting and commenting!