**Book Review** 18 Months by Samantha Boyette!

11:13:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Thank you Netgalley for providing me with the ARC in exchange for an honest review.



Oh this book! I cannot rave about it enough! Mystery/Thriller books are my favorite. It had just the perfect amount of mystery and thrill that I could not put the book down....Really I couldn't. I had both my kindle and the kindle app open on my phone all of the time. I did force myself to put it down because let's face it, we hate to finish great books. It leaves us wanting more and in a book slump. This book did just that.

In this story, Alissa Reeves is a teen in high school who just happened to date the girls that have gone missing. Her friend Nick helps play detective after Alissa starts receiving notes, leaving clues as to what may have happened to both Hannah and Lana.

The plot was strong and intricate. It was laid out perfectly with all of the balanced characters. Each character brought something to the story. Samantha did a great job at structuring these characters and adding some personality to them.

The characters in this story each hold pieces that complete this complex puzzle. From
Alissa Reeves, Genny, Hannah Desarno, Nicholas Pathos, Madison, Rachel, Lana Meyers, Officer Jake Bradley, Rachel, Garrett, Brandon, to Tommy.

Samantha Boyette wrote a book that not only had a strong plot but strong characters and a strong conclusion. This is definitely a book I'd recommend to all of you


My Rating: 4.5/5 stars


Thank you for visiting and commenting!