How To Be Someone Else by Rachel Del Book Review

9:33:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


I'd like to thank Rachel Del for providing me the ARC to How To Be Someone Else. This book needs to be made into a movie. I could see Mila Kunis playing Penny and Alex being played by Chris Galya. This story was beautiful and heartbreaking.

Penny is dealing with how to handle her parent's divorce and is on a personal journey trying to overcome that heartache while trying to discover who she really is. She experiences so many emotions - as does the reader. You will fall in love with her passion for becoming a writer.

This plot was strong, moving, inspiring, and beautiful. I loved every single word I read on every page. Penny, of course, was my favorite character but her mother Jill was one that I was in awe of. You'll find out why when you read the book.

This story to me felt personal. You couldn't help but wonder if Rachel put some of her own personal experiences into this. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Her writing was passionate and personal. Rachel Del, it is obvious your poured your heart out when writing this book. I could keep on going about how great this book was but I won't because you have to read it yourself to understand why I need this book in paperback and on my favorites shelf.

I give this book 5+/5 stars. Thank you, Rachel, for writing a story that many can relate to. For Writing from your heart and sharing it with all of us!

Thank you for visiting and commenting!