Book Review - Waking in Time by Angie Stanton

9:48:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-



Thank you Netgalley for providing me with a copy. I dove right into this book. Mainly because I couldn't wait to read another book about time travel, however, it started to confuse me. Angie Stanton wrote a beautiful story about a young girl named Abbi whose grandmother recently passed away. She is attending UW-Madison and fell in love with beauty the campus holds. The morning after a party, she wakes up to learn that she is reliving her grandmother's years at UW-Madison. She is completely confused.

I got almost a serendipitous feel from reading this. What is meant to be is meant to be right? True love will always find its way.

Overall, I liked the plot but I felt there was too much back and forth which caused some confusion on my end. The romance in the story was my favorite. But even that caused me to be a little confused. I guess when you really love someone, you will find them anywhere, no matter what time period you're in. I would definitely read this again even though I was a little confused. Maybe I would have to re-read it to understand better. I gave this book 3.5/5 stars.

This book is set to be released on March 1, 2017.

Thank you for visiting and commenting!