**Book Review** This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills!

12:58:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your Goodreads shelf
Buy on Amazon
Buy on  Barnes & Noble

Thank you Netgalley for providing me an ARC in exchange for an honest review

Sloane Finch moves to a new town, meets new people and without thinking sets off to find something that is important to one of her new friends. Sloane's humor, sarcasm, and charisma completely made her one of my favorite characters I have ever read in a book. She's smart yet doesn't really know how to read people emotionally or herself for that matter. It's hard not to love her! Her father, Mike Finch is equally lovable and hilarious. Sloane's father is an author who is struggling to write his book. The father and daughter relationship featured in this superb story is absolutely admirable. 

The family moves from New York to Florida, which doesn't impress Sloane. She never would or could have imagined being best friends with someone who is social media famous. She also didn't expect for Vera to be caring and great. Her twin brother, Gabe, matches Sloane in personality all the way. The love story and friendships featured had me swooning and wanting more!

This book had a meaning, a lesson behind it. It was structured so beautifully and strong. Every single character in this book was created amazingly well. Their personalities were so different yet they all fit in like perfectly shaped puzzle pieces. The story was emotionally moving. I laughed, I swooned, I cried. Thank you Emma Mills for writing such a splendid and pleasing. Emma, can we get a novella to this? LOL! I would love to read  more about this witty Sloane character that I adore!

This is definitely a book I would re-read over and over again and one that I would recommend to every book lover out there that has yet to read anything by the wonderful Emma Mills.


Thank you for visiting and commenting!