Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han Cover Reveal!

10:02:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


I've heard so many great things about To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Destiny read it and loved it. P.S. I Love you is on her TBR pile - which she should be getting to sometime in the next month or two. Destiny thought that Jenny Han was just going to have that series as a duology but it turns out she wrote the third book without anyone ever know! The third and final installment of the series is titled, Always and Forever, Lara Jean. To read Jenny Han's interview with Entertainment Weekly, head over here!

Jenny Han stated in her EW interview that she kept this a secret from everyone, including her agent and editor. Kudos to her because if that were me, I'd be blasting it on social media from the excitement. Take a look below at the cover to Always and Forever, Lara Jean which is due out on April 4, 2017. How beautiful is this?!


Thank you for visiting and commenting!