Book Review - The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen!

8:30:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your Goodreads shelf
Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Buy on Books-A-Million
Jason and Lizzie have been best friends since they were kids. As they got older they drifted apart. Jason ends up doing something that will forever change not only his life but Lizzie's and her sister Lyla. I enjoyed this story so much that I was wishing that Leah made this into a series. The entire book was a guessing game but in a good way. The characters were developed so good that you really felt like you knew them. You even disliked some and we're disgusted at others for their actions when certain situations arose. I loved how Liz started becoming her own person and found her voice. Liz found herself and trusted herself. This was by far my favorite of the novel. Being a mother to a 15-year-old, this is a book that I'm glad to have purchased so that she can read it and feel the same way I felt. It doesn't show her the storybook romance we've all longed for. It shows her what will happen if she let's go and speaks her mind through her heart.

I couldn't get enough of all of it. The chaos, the secrets, and love triangle. This is definitely a book to read. I've never read anything by Leah Konen buy was strongly urged to. Now I see why! I'm so glad I have an ARC to her newest novel The Romantics. I give this book 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!

Thank you for visiting and commenting!