Book Review - Cristina by Jake. D. Parent

8:24:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your Goodreads shelf
Buy on Amazon
A few weeks ago the author of this amazing psychological thriller Cristina, asked me to do a review. I obliged because my biggest weakness is a great psychological thriller. Within reading the first sentence, I was hooked and pulled in. I sat with my kindle in hand and started devouring this book. Where was this? Why hadn't I heard about it? The main character is a latina! EEEEEKKKK! I haven't read a book this year yet where the main character was a latina. This one definitely ranked up there on my list. Did I mention the main character is a latina?!

A beautiful house in a beautiful place with an ugly past. This didn't change Cristina's plans on moving in and starting a new life with her daughter Anise. Strange things start happening which leads Cristina to believe there is more to the story. She keeps having dreams while living in her new home that keeps telling her "DON'T TRUST HIM".

Who are they trying to warn Cristina about? Is it Casey? Jack? Anthony? And what/who is New Horizon?

This book will keep you guessing until the very end. This was definitely my kind of book. I love YA, I do. But this book here just took me back to when I first read R.L. Stine, Fear Street novels. Jake Parent, you are a great author! This book was perfect. I loved everything about it. The characters, the plot, even the cover is amazing! How long do we have to wait to get another book from you, Jake?! I give this book 5/5 stars. Make sure all of you read this. I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for visiting and commenting!