Guess What? I won the I Read YA Prize Pack!

3:24:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I Read YA is a great site for everyone that loves YA! You can check out their Tumblr site here! During a week in May, they had a contest going on  for this amazing prize pack and I won! 12 amazing books! I never thought I would win because let's get real, there are so many other YA readers that entered! These are the titles that I won.

  • Drag Teen by Jeffery Self
  • The Memory of Light by Francisco X. Stork
  • It's All Your Fault by Paul Rudnick
  • Rescued (Ape Quartet) by Eliot Schrefer
  • Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
  • The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
  • See How They Run (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter
  • Keep Me In Mind by Jaime Reed
  • Everland by Wendy Spinale
  • The Secret Language of Sisters by Luanne Rice
  • Unbecoming by Jenny Downham
  • Two Summers by Aimee Friedman 
We have not read the Raven Cycle series or the Embassy Row series so we will have to grab those books before we read the ones that I won here. Destiny was excited to learn that I won this prize pack because what is mine, is hers. Make sure you go add these to your Goodreads shelf if you haven't already!

Thank you for visiting and commenting!