Wanderlost by Jen Malone Book Review

1:19:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Add to your Goodreads
Buy on Barnes & Noble
This book is just OMG! The love story is just so cute!! I love everything about it! The two main characters Aubree and Sam are just so adorable even though he doesn't know she is Aubree since she covering for her sister Elizabeth. Their whole entire love story is just amazing. I would love to read more from the author! Aubree's character is just so funny ,she even had me giggling out loud almost throughout the entire book. Especially when she is with Sam, those two are just so hilarious and are so goofy around each other!

I like how this book isn't just about meeting someone and falling in love, it's also about Aubree finding herself and exploring the world other than just the same boring town every day of her life in Ohio. She actually gets to see many beautiful places in the book and finds who she really is, it's just amazing!! Sam's character is cute, funny, and outgoing. If you've ever watched The Incredibles, you will laugh at this one very descriptive line in the book. I read it out loud to my mother and she laughed.

Sam would literally have you laughing the moment you are introduced to him in the book. I like how comfortable he is around the Senior Citizens, he makes them feel as if they aren't old. He makes them feel young again and keeps them entertained and laughing. My favorite character though without a doubt has to be Mr. Fenton. Mr. Fenton is just so wise and gives Aubree some great advice throughout the book on what she should do. It almost seems as if he's another grandfather to her. He' s also very hyper at some moments and lives to share his knowledge on things since he was a history teacher for 45 years.

These characters we're just very articulate and beautifully written. I loved every single one of them and I can't wait to see what the author comes out with next!! I loved the description of some of the places they had traveled to in the book, it made me feel as if I was there right beside them looking at the same things and embracing the moment. This book is such a lovely contemporary read for the summer!! Everyone has to read this book ASAP! I give this book 5/5 stars.

Thank you for visiting and commenting!