Bradstreet Gate by Robin Kirman Book Review

11:12:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-



I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this honest review. After reading the synopsis of the book, I was excited to read this book. However once I started reading it, it was hard for me to get through it. The book was boring and the characters were bland. I could not continue but had to since I can never leave a book unfinished. It lacked depth in structure of the characters and plot. I wanted more suspense and thrills. To me it just was not a great book. It has so much potential to be an amazing book but the creativity just wasn't there. This was probably my shortest review to date but there isn't much you can right when a book doesn't have much substance to it. I would give this book 2 out of 5 stars- and that's just being generous.

Thank you for visiting and commenting!