30 Books that go on sale today that may or may not make me broke!

9:35:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-



Yesterday I read a post on Epic Reads titled: "We’re All Gonna Be Broke AF On May 3rd Because 30 Books Go On Sale". I could not stop laughing at the GIF's they used. To be honest, I completely understand. I'm a mother who has a teen daughter who is just as obsessed with books as I am. We both 'ooh and awe' over the same books. I have no shame admitting I love YA books. Am I too old to say that books are life? Because like, BOOKS ARE LIFE! Or like Destiny would say "Books are the air that I breathe".  I need all of the books on this list but you see the way my bank account is set up, I got a checking and a savings, but all my money is in my savings, so I gotta switch it to my checking, but it's gonna take 3 business days...I don't think it's gonna go through (Thank you Kevin Hart for that line). I just spent $115 on some books....well in reality only $15 because $100 of that was a gift card I received from my job.

These darn books are making me question the need for me to eat lunch all this week and next. I'm joking. For real I am. Or am I? Why do all of these books have to go on sale today?! Why must the book gods do this to me and my child?! It's not like I can say "Okay Destiny, I buy half and you buy half" because she isn't old enough to work! The total price of all of these books combined is half of someone's rent. I guess I could go on Goodreads and see if there are any giveaways to enter for any of the books listed or I could always just buy some now, some later, and some next month? But then I run into the same problem again when more awesome books come out. Either I need another job or I need to somehow find a way how I can some more books. Check out the incredible list below! Thank you Epic Reads for the list and for once again reminding me of what I want and cannot have!


  1. The Crown by Kiera Cass
  2. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
  3. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (updated 5/9/16 - bought)
  4. Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes (updated 5/9/16 - bought)
  5. Ruined by Amy Tintera
  6. The Society by Jodie Andrefski
  7. The Way Back to You by Mindi Scott, Michelle Andreani
  8. Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
  9. Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor
  10. Night Speed by Chris Howard
  11. Whisper to Me by Nick Lake
  12. Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers
  13. Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann
  14. The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood (updated 5/9/16 - bought)
  15. Shuffle, Repeat by Jen Klein
  16. Genius: The Game by Leopoldo Gout
  17. The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight (updated 5/9/16 - bought)
  18. A Totally Awkward Love Story by Lucy Ivison, Tom Ellen
  19. The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry
  20. The Blood Between Us by Zac Brewer
  21. Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
  22. A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
  23. Lost in Love by Susane Colasanti
  24. Unforgivable by Amy Reed
  25. Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach
  26. Holding Smoke by Elle Cosimano
  27. If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
  28. Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman
  29. Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider
  30. True Born by L.E. Sterling

Thank you for visiting and commenting!