The Devil You Know by Trish Doller Book Review!

11:01:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


I recently just finished reading this book and loved it! It took me about a week to finish. Read my review below from Goodreads!

The Devil You KnowThe Devil You Know by Trish Doller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Arcadia wells is a simple girl who has yet to find herself. She has been struggling in trying to be a teenager after her mother's death. She takes on a huge responsibility which has her questioning her future. she gave up her boyfriend, soccer, and social life. She meets a pair of guys where she later huts it off. She decides to spend the weekend hanging out with friends and rebelling. she would have never guessed that someone is out to get her. I loved the plot and he characters. the story takes you through some twists and unexpected turns. However I did wish the book was longer and gave more of an update into her future instead of a year later. strong writing and very strong characters. This is a must read.

View all my reviews

Thank you for visiting and commenting!