Take Your Child to a Bookstore Day!

2:02:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


So next Saturday, December 5th, 2015 is Take Your Child to a Bookstore Day! Every other weekend, I will take Destiny and Mikey to 2nd & Charles, Barnes & Noble, or the Moravian Book Shop. Their favorite place in the entire world -- which will be beat out by Disney once we go there -- is 2nd & Charles. We have stood there for hours on end just looking at books and reading them. Start a tradition with your kids as I did with mine and take them to a bookstore this Saturday! I guarantee that your child(ren) will be very fond of this memory when they get older. Destiny is and always thanks me for introducing her to the wonderful world of books. I live in Pennsylvania so I will be taking this kids the Moravian Book Shop in Bethlehem, PA this Saturday in honor of this day. Which one will you be going to? To learn more about Take Your Child to a Bookstore Day, head over http://www.jennymilchman.com/take-your-child-to-a-bookstore-day and read about the wonderful woman who created this awesome day.

Thank you for visiting and commenting!